Rentz Baptist Church Reopening Plan
*On 4/30/20 Governor Kemp issued an order extending "shelter-in-place" for the medically fragile and the elderly until 6/12/20.
1. Our target date for our first service in our facility is May 10, 2020.
2. We will meet in the Family Life Center to help us with appropriate "social distancing".
3. We will continue Live-Streaming all services for those that are not able to or comfortable with attending a public gathering.
4. We will have the rows of chairs at least six feet apart, and we will instruct families to sit six feet apart from other families.
5. We will not be using hymnals during the song portion of the service, but we will implement the screens to show the words of the songs.
6. We will not be handing out paper copies of our bulletin, but the announcements will be displayed on the screens as well as being available on the Church web-page.
7. We will have hand sanitizer available as well as face masks for those who would be more comfortable wearing one.
8. We will have a collection box available to receive our offering rather than passing offering plates.
9. We discourage physical contact with anyone outside of your immediate family.
10. If you must use the restroom facilities, please be certain to thoroughly wash your hands.
11. When entering or exiting the building, please use appropriate “social distancing” standards.
12. We will be disinfecting all surfaces in between each service.
13. At this time, we will only meet publicly for the Sunday Morning Service at
14. Due to “social distancing" and the need for disinfecting all surfaces, we will not yet meet for Sunday School, provide Nursery, nor Children's Church ministries during the service.
15. We will need volunteers to help us keep everyone safe and informed during this time of transition. Please contact the Church ASAP if you are willing to assist.
16. If you are sick, have been exposed to someone sick, or are not comfortable being physically present, then please remain at home and view the service through the Live-Stream.
17. We are praying that we will soon be returning to a normal schedule. Thanks for your prayers and support.